Char Name and Class : Cursader ret pally

Server Name: stormrever

Armory: non

Any sponsor from OUTCAST? If yes, state their names:

End Game Experience: 6/12 bosses icc fast learner

Previous Guild:

Reason(s) for leaving:
no raid spot

How do you think you can contribute to OC?: pretty good dont have a job right now so

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
faresssss

re: Post here if you are applying to guild

Real life name : Faris
Char name and class : Flamewolf - Druid ( Balance )
Server:Grimbatol
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Flamewolf
Previous Guild : Sun rise- Reason for leaving : taking a long time to go and raid and they dont have enough members
poetrynmoshn

There is a post saying welcome to the guild, but there is my application as well as Bonny. Please let me know which one of us is "welcomed to the guild." : )

Poetrynmoshn and Firecaller
poetrynmoshn

re: Guild Application Poetrynmoshn and Firecaller

OK, I just registered with this site and did this application through that screen, but I dont see it here listed under recruitment. So here goes again...

Real-life Name : Dietta and Terry

Char Name and Class : Poetrynmoshn (Enhancement shaman) and Firecaller (Fire Mage)

Server Name: Suramar

Armory:
Poetrynmoshn-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Poetrynmoshn

Firecaller-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Firecaller

Any sponsor from OUTCAST? If yes, state their names: we are from another server.

End Game Experience: Kara/ZA/Gruuls/Mags/TK (1/4), Lurker

Previous Guild: Elysium (Suramar server)

Reason(s) for leaving: Moved to Italy and due to the huge time difference, we were unable to participate in any guild events.

How do you think you can contribute to OC?: We are a husband and wife that are great team players. We learn quickly and enjoy the challenge of anything new. We are also both very proficient at our classes.

Tell us a bit about yourself: We are a military family that recently moved to Sicily and we are looking to server transfer to find another guild like the one we just left. Elysium was an awesome WoW home with plenty of humor in Ventrilo at any given time. We just need to find one with a schedule closer to our time zone. (GMT +2). If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at findingme27@aol.com or let us know if we need to create chars on this server.
Silverland

As long as U continue to run Kara fr gears and badges for more gears, its all good.

U might struggle thru T6 content but definitely ok fr T5.

Send us a tell in game for invites.

BTW, we need peeps that are morning regular raiders. Minimum attendance is 2/3 per wk..that is 2 raids out of 3 raids per week. (25 man)

All 10 man raids are adhoc basis as they are farmed instances fr the guildies.

Once again, welcome to OC

Hi Bonny, thanks for applying to our guild.

Since this is a possible server transfer we'd treat it more serious.

At the moment you are the GM of your guild, so what will you do if we accepted your application? (i.e. Will the guild disband? How you will allocate the Guild bank resources?) We want to see you to settle the guild issue before making the decision.

Regarding the class/character, yes we can use more CoH priest but your priest is a bit undergear for what are we doing. A bit lesser than 1700+heal is acceptable but 6k hp unbuff will have major problem surviving in a lot of boss fight. (i.e. For BT first boss you'd want 10-11k hp buffed, or you cannot even survive the first shield break). An easy reference is http://be.imba.hu/ A score of 200 is minmium, 220+ is recommended.

Just my opinion, I'd let other officers comment too.

blubel

Real-life Name : Bonny

Char Name and Class : Deziredgift, COH Priest

Server Name: Alextstraza

Armory:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Deziredgift

(I'm working on getting Gavel of Naaru Blessings http://thottbot.com/i34896)

End Game Experience: I have done Kara a number of time, been in Gruul's a few times and ZA...

Previous Guild: Lunacy

Reason(s) for leaving: My current guild is mine, but we mainly have alts in it since I dont have time to organize raiding which I'm sure you all know its takes a lot of time to due.

How do you think you can contribute to OC?: I'm a good healer and a fast learner. I take constructive critisim well and will do my best to help with the guilds progression.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm in my twenties and work full-time. It's hard to find a guild that raids at the same time and doesnt have to worry about pugging spots. I want consistency, what girl doesn't, . I have Wed/Thur off which are the best days for me to raid, but I play other days as well if possible. Looking forward to hearing back from you guys..
Silverland

Real-life Name :

Char Name and Class :

Server Name:

Armory:

End Game Experience:

Previous Guild:

Reason(s) for leaving:

How do you think you can contribute to OC?:

Tell us a bit about yourself: